Saturday, June 27, 2009

Thoughts about Michael Jackson

Ok, my thoughts about Michael Jackson are this.......Why am I just learning more and more about the level of his brilliance NOW???......I am seeing very reputable people in the music industry coming forward and talking about him..and sharing never before seen videos of him all in a sincere and profound way. It has left me angered and speechless. Where were all these people when he needed them most...where were they when he was exhibiting bizarre behaviors and disfiguring his face.....becoming recluse and finally needing drugs to control pain. The very same people who are now speaking in a genuine manor about him are the people that should of been speaking on his behalf all along!.....Maybe if they had he would have had reason not to crawl deeply into debt or
drug use. I always knew Michael Jackson was talented...As a nurse I knew he was troubled...but what I didn't know was how much now after his death, I would miss this highly rare misunderstood
captivating entertainer.