Sunday, May 24, 2009

Dunkin Do Not

Stopped at Dunkin Do Not...(or you know who I mean) for two ice coffees, and a few bagels and a hot bun.There were three people behind the counter.Each person behind the counter started taking my order for items as the other co-workers were also busy with my order.Also all three of the people behind the counter must of asked me several times what I wanted and how I wanted it. I only saw one person start entering my order in the register for 1 item.NOW a fourth person came and stood directly behind the register and began to ask me AGAIN what I ordered...I guess it was the lack of coffee but I calmly told the person that they were all nuts...I simply stated I have given you all my order several times each, I will NOT tell you again, ask your co-workers what I ordered! The Dunkin Do Not counter representative was so angry she only rang up what she could see and not what was in the bags......I basically made out good except the bagel tasted absolutely terrible and the coffee bun I was told was cold...sigh..is it just me? How hard is it to get a great tasting bagel and a hot bun when THATS WHAT YOU DO?????...AREN'T YOU DUNKIN (YOU KNOW WHO)??..................I am really worried about Americans, it is unbelievable what we are accepting. I wonder if Krispy Creme would consider
coming out east (or north). I wonder what Dunkin would Do?