Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Recession

I just heard on the news that the recession is near over. Apparently there are signs?
I was just wondering exactly who feels that the recession is over? OHHHHHH I know,
all the company powers that be, you know all the head honchos that went along with the tide
and mass fired their families.....I mean employees....or maybe I mean families...well lets see
the word "family" was used when overtime was needed, or like in my case, a nurse, when there is a snow storm and coverage is needed, you get the drift. In a recession and panic is in order well then
of course now we are considered an "employee".............so if the recession is over will all the 'employees" get called back in to work and be expected to work as a "family" again? Or will families get called in and be expected to work as "employees". This is alot to think about so my idea is to just wait until the recession or depression...no I think its a recession, is really over but not nearly over....unless they meant to say that the depression is near over but the recession is still not over.
I think we should leave it to the families of the employees to decide.